Train Data Recording
CHECKPOINT is an innovative measuring portal to secure train traffic in ongoing operation. All security relevant train data is recorded upon passage of a portal and collects the condition of the train as well as individual wagons. This data is saved in a centralized data center in real time and all wear and damage is
assessed making it possible to plan repairing, wear and maintenance work optimally.
- Recording of speed, acceleration, direction of travel, axle count, train and wagon types, etc.
- Detection of the trains structure gauge (extended or protruding antennas of trucks of ROLA trains, loose tarps, open doors)
- Fire detection
- Buffer overriding detection
- Damage and operational condition documentation
Interfaces ensure integration of existing sensors and more
- Hot axle box detector
- Brake detection systems
- Integrated weighing mechanism